Saturday, July 12, 2008

This is NOT overnight riches

Affiliate marketing is NOT the road to overnight riches.................in the beginning. Why? The learning curve is steep, you have to learn How to drive traffic, SEO, SERPS and how to get a better ranking, creating good, original content and a whole bunch of other shit. There's tons to learn regardless of what model you choose. My suggestion- pick 1, roll up your sleeves and expect to put in a few months work without making much if anything. Then once the proverbial light comes on, you'll start to see the results of your actions, you can get more done faster, more sites = more profits and the Phenomenon that Dan Kennedy speaks of will begin.

I've decided that for me, this is my year and come hell or high water I'm going to take, and am taking MASSIVE ACTION to implement and implement fast suggestions on getting better at it but it takes time and practice and more important than learning what to do is they why.

No comments: