Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Globat support sucks ass!

I'd been using domainsarefree to register my domains at 3.99 a pop. I figured I'd save a few bucks. But now it's causing me headaches as they cancelled one of my accounts and of course no one knows why, they keep asking for my credit card number to activate it.
Can you believe this shit? They cancel it and need my cc number to activate an account they hosed. Not only that, it's damn near impossible to get anyone on the phone. I was just on hold for 20 minutes and the line mysteriously disconnected. Trust and believe I will be using godaddy or some other registrar in the future. And it's not like I'm using them for hosting, I'm with hostgator and they rock. I'm going to see about getting a discount with them as I plan on registering another 30-40 domains this year. And I had planned to register one for my next BANS this week. Not with these numbskulls!

Do yourself a favor, DON'T fool with these clowns. Use another registrar, or go with hostgator for registration and Hostgator for hosting

No comments: