Saturday, July 12, 2008

More SEO Action

Today I got up early around 6 or sound and got cranking online. Mainly just to familiarize my self a little more with the BANS interface and code. I'm glad to say I'm beginning to find things alot easier, which means the next SEO project with BANS will go much quicker. But, I will say this, I might stumble and fuck up in the beginning but when I learn something I get it downpat, cold and move swiftly into the next skillset. I learned to fix copiers on 1 week of training so once I get this I will blast my income into the stratosphere, but first things first- crawl, walk, run, Win Gold Medals. (Thats' not mine, it's a quote from Sherman Ragland)

In any event, Soggy gave me a list of things to do today and while it took me awhile longer than I wanted, I got them all knocked out. I'll post about them in a few because I'm still synthesizing what I did, and how it can help me. Once I've made sense out of if I'll write it down more coherently. Why? Because this is my template for future projects and I dont wanna write some shit that makes sense now, but none 3 weeks from now. Kinda like those notes you take at seminars.

One thing is apparent, I'm getting an SEO book and printing SEO posts from forums to read on my long commute to work. This is a very important topic to anyone who wants to make a business online. Kinda like marketing is to the offline entrepreneur. Any businessman who doesn't learn marketing is well, a dumbass. SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click) are my next topics of study or shall I say mastery. Later for all that creating products shit. That will come later. Too many business models gets a man unfocused, and with me, since I have a short ass attention span, it's very easy for me to get distracted and try something else. That might be why I've only made $30 the whole 8 months I've had BANS. Hmmmmmmmm something to think about. Well this is my Phenomenon year and I'm taking focused actions (whether I understand it or not) and implementing quickly. I gotta go do laundry.
See ya in a few.

No comments: