Friday, July 11, 2008

My goal

My goal is to replace my day job income online over the next 1-2 years. Between affiliate marketing and real estate I believe, no, i KNOW it's possible. But I'm taking baby steps. So far I've broken my goal down to smaller, incremental steps.

1. make $1 a day from each BANS (Build a niche store).
2. make $5 a day from each BANS.
3. build a new BANS each week after becoming proficient at SEO and driving traffic to it.
4. 1/09- make $100/day online
5. 6/09- make $150/day online
6. Run 20 profitable BANS.

I'm also interested in learning ppc, creating my own info products etc. But first things first getting this BANS to $1 day is objective #1.
I'm sticking with BANS and focusing on that and I will make some money with it come hell or high water. To find out more about BANS and how you can make some money with it visit: More on that later. For now, it's Friday night and I've got some keyword research to to. I gotta get this done early so I can watch the Dallas Mavericks Summer league game tonight. One of my homies is a sports agent and his client just got invited to play for the Mavericks so I gotta pull for my folks. After that I'll be right back online. Work now and play later. In case I didn't tell you, BANS is paying for my trip to Brazil next year. I'm flying 1st class and I plan on being there at least a week. You Dig!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this journey with us! I'm looking forward to seeing your progresa and learning from it.

Is there any chance you'll take it easy on these old eyes, though, and make the background a little less dark? I know most of those reading your blog will probably be young'uns with good eyes, but I have a real hard time reading white on black.

Just a suggestion—if you don't change it, doesn't mean I won't still try to read it! :)

Paidwell said...

i'll post this as i progress. hopefully others will learn from my mistakes and shorten their learning curve. i changed the colors earlier today. no sense in having a blog that's hard to read. how do you like these colors?