Sunday, July 20, 2008

More work on the Niche Store

The work continues on my BANS. Alot's been accomplished over the past week, yet there's still more. Last week, I rebuilt the outer shell of the store, changed the template, optimized each page for my keywords and set the store pages up to reflect the content in the link. Meaning, when you go to the batteries page you get - yep you guessed it Batteries. Now my mission is to write a short paragraph or 2 for each store page keyword optimized describing what can be found on that page and giving some background information. This is tedious work, but once it's done it's done.
This past week I haven't done much work on the store as I haven't gotten much rest due to job duties and after work obligations. So after getting home at 10 pm after having been gone since 7:30, I basically don't feel like doing shit. And I haven't. I'm making up for that today. Once this is done, the next task will be submitting to the directories. Now truth be told, I'm not hand submitting these, I'm going with a company to do it for me. It's too tedious and not worth my time. I'm a big believer in outsourcing low $$$ projects in your business to others so you won't get bogged down in the details. so I'll probably go with submitedge. I've used them before and they're pretty good. After that's done it'll be good to get some backlinks, and next up for that will be articles for backlinks. Well, I have about 7 more store pages to do a writeup for so it's back to that work. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: