Saturday, August 16, 2008

UPDATE: Dropped like a stalking boyfriend

Earlier this week I attempted to log into my epn account to check my bids and clicks. I had my browser set to remember my password, and it didn't work. I clicked the forgot password link and....... NOTHING HAPPENED. I was slightly pissed as I'd made some money and was thinking it may have disappeared. To add to my frustration, the epn folks didn't bother to send me an email so I figure I'm screwed. Well I contacted Soggy The Man-The Myth and he told me to fire off an email to them which I did. It was curse word laden so I saved it as a draft and sent off another, more civil, PG email asking what happened. EPN replied back today saying that there'd been some "suspicious bidding activity" at my store, whatever the f*ck that means.
Anyway, they said my account is active again and I'd receive my July earnings in the next pay cycle. I hope they haven't hosed any other money I may have made as my site is on the first page of MSN and Yahoo for 3 of my keywords. I'm also ranking higher than ebay in organic search, so I'm moving up. Once my articles go live in ezine, that should push me even higher. Stay tuned............

No comments: