Saturday, August 16, 2008

Is Ezinearticles anal retentive? or maybe OCD?

Or could it be that they're really thorough? Who knows, I haven't come to a conclusion on that. What I do know is that they kicked back one of my articles saying it was "too" keyword optimized. Apparently they have a ratio to determine how many times a keyword should appear per 100 words. Blah blah blah. To me it's bullshit, but I've got to edit my article to get it in their directory. The article sounded right to me. It's not like my particular keyword was used every other friggin word. But whatever, I'll edit it today and get it resubmitted.

In other news I've got another niche I'm going after and I'm not telling. I'm buying a domain today and will begin construction on it. To speed the process I may do some PPC as well as soggy's SEO program which works like a charm. It takes some time to see results but you will see results with patience. Now here's another question with my new store, should I do a regular bans with a custom template or will I go with a wordpress niche store? As it stands I'm leaning towards a wordpress store powered by the bans script. Why? Wordpress has 50 million themes, it has built in SEO features, Google likes it and finds it quickly and there are tons of SEO plugins to work with it. We'll see, I have a couple days to make a decision.

No comments: