Thursday, August 7, 2008

The joys of article marketing

I love article marketing. Especially when I DON'T have to write the articles. One of the biggest lessons I've learned about running a business, a real business is to outsource what you A. don't like doing, B. aren't good at doing, C. low dollar tasks that don't add to your bottom line so you can focus on MARKETING, MARKETING and more MARKETING. Writing articles was something that I really don't like doing, so when I found out that there were services out there that provided that, I was onboard. I joined www.need-an-article.com and so far I've been pleased. I send in a request for an article and it was finished that same day. As a matter of fact, later that evening when the system load was high. So far I'm pleased with them and will be using them more and more in the future.

No comments: