Thursday, September 25, 2008

eBay Update

well, after i fired off another email to ebay's affiliate review board they finally responded with what they kicked me out of the program for. SPAM. the funny part is i didn't do it. i was a victim of the infamous gmail hack from 3 weeks ago. epn received an email that the spammer sent from my account. not to mention the fact that they said they'd received some complaints about that account. after showing them proof that my account had been hacked as well as others they reviewed my account and reinstated me.
But now here's the question in my mind: should i promote them seeing how they'll steal/ reverse your commissions over a slight violation without warning? umm i don't think so. once i get $150 off the store, i'm done actively promoting their auctions. i like cpa much better and so far this month i'm up $1100 and i'm just getting started. eBay - kiss my ASS!

No comments: