Thursday, September 18, 2008

CPA, PPC just what is this?

Since I've been having trials and tribulations with ebay, lately I've been doing some CPA marketing and I gotta tell you: I f*cking LOVE it. Over the next few weeks, I'll be blogging more about this since I'm pretty much done with promoting ebay.
Basically CPA stands for cost per action. Thre are companies out there that pay for leads so if someone provides an email or zip code, the affiliate gets paid for that traffic. As a CPA affiliate, the big money is made promoting trial offers and physical products. Trial offers pay VERY well. Over the past 2 months I've been doing basic email submits and to date I'm up $1100. Not bad at all. My goal is to be doing that much per week, then by 1/09 $500/day. At that point I'm leaving corporate america to focus on this and investing in real estate.

3 comments:

Tao said...

Oh man! I can't believe that you got booted from eBay.

I think we are all destined to go this route at some point - white hat or no white hat!

I would be really interested in hearing more about the CPA stuff you do though. Did Soggy teach you that too?

Shoot me an email if you have 5 mins!

Paidwell said...

yep, this is twice i got booted. but i figured out what happened and i'm going to blog about it. they've since reinstated me. one thing i don't like is how heavy handed they are with affiliates. they reversed commissions i'd made back in july behind this.

ahtrader said...

THANK YOU !!!....for this post because you're saving me tons of time NOT pursuing the EBay BANS store thing (any longer). There'e always something isn't there?...lol

So, what does it take to get started in the CPA world? It really works? Care to share a "Plan of Action" for a newbie?

Again...THANK YOU !!!