Thursday, September 25, 2008

Change in direction

Or focus, if you will. when I first started this blog at soggy's suggestion it was to be totally dedicated to BANS and the build a niche store project, which I'm kinda soured on due to eBay's tactics. I still like the product and the business model, I just don't see myself expending alot of energy and effort on it after eBay banned my ass twice WITHOUT speaking with me first and reversing my commissions. Don't play with my money. So seeing as how I'm now basically like F*ck ebay I'll use this blog to talk about my adventures with ppc and cpa marketing.

But first some background, cpa marketing is like the best kept secret in affiliate marketing. Basically what it stands for is cost per action, meaning, you get paid for a particular "action" that your visitors take. For some offers it can be a simple email, or zip submit, for others it's a pin. For other offers, the high paying ones are pay per trial signup or pay per sale. In the cpa game you can promote anything from the free iPhone offers to Baby Phat apparel, to home based business courses and online dating sites. The offers are endless. As a cpa marketer you want to join multiple networks and spread your traffic around. Currently my favorite networks are Market Leverage - Make Money! and revenue loop. Neverblue Ads is up near the top also.

No comments: